× Members

Bit the bullet and reapplied for PIP

More
6 years 11 months ago #189290 by Chell
After my post earlier and the invaluable advice from Gordon, I called PIP and reapplied. They are sending a how your disability affects you form so hopefully I will be able to fill them in better this time.

My one question is, my GP is worse than useless with referrals etc so I don't actually get any further 'support ' than his 'advice' at appointments. What I do have is a copy of my medical reports supplied at the request of my tribunal. Can I actually copy those to send in?

Many thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189291 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Bit the bullet and reapplied for PIP

Chell wrote: My one question is, my GP is worse than useless with referrals etc so I don't actually get any further 'support ' than his 'advice' at appointments. What I do have is a copy of my medical reports supplied at the request of my tribunal. Can I actually copy those to send in?

Many thanks again.

Absolutely, if it is not recent then you will need to show that it is still applicable to your conditions as they are now.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.