× Members

How to apply Road Tax entitlement?

More
6 years 11 months ago #189580 by TK19
Hello All
I have been awarded Standard Mobility and seeking a used car now. Think I have found one and the dealer said when I come to take it, I will have to apply for Road Tax on their computer (from CarGiant dealership). I received 10 points for mobility and believe I am entitled to 50% discount. Is there anything I should know on how to apply this notice of entitlement on the computer?
Thank you
TK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189602 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How to apply Road Tax entitlement?
TK

Have a look at the following

www.disabledmotoring.org/motoring/road-tax-50-reduction

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 11 months ago #189742 by TK19
Replied by TK19 on topic How to apply Road Tax entitlement?
Thank you Gordon, this was very useful.

Also I checked and if you have to apply for road tax quickly before sending off documents, you have to pay the full price and reclaim the 50% discount later by submitting relevant forms - that is if your entitled to it.

TK

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.