× Members

Report received today

More
6 years 11 months ago #189673 by carol
Report received today was created by carol
Hi. I had my report today and the assessor has given me 20 points for care and 12 points for mobility. Will the decision be based on the assessor's grading or will the DWP assess it themselves from my notes etc?
Also, the assessor states that as my condition will not change then I won't need to be reassessed.

Does this sound favourable? The assessor hasn't lied or missed out anything.......probably because it was being recorded. Do you think I might get an award?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #189674 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Report received today
Carol

It would be unusual for the assessor DM not to follow the assessors recommendations when the points total is so high, but it is still down to the DM to make the Decision.

PIP Decisions are taking 2-4 weeks at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: carol

More
6 years 11 months ago #189683 by carol
Replied by carol on topic Report received today
Thank you, Gordon. Here's hoping you're right.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190476 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Report received today
Hi Carol,

Have you had a decision yet? I'm in the same boat, was awarded 12 points daily living by the assessor but still waiting to hear from DWP.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.