× Members

Thank you is not enough!

More
6 years 11 months ago #189895 by bornscot
Thank you is not enough! was created by bornscot
I have just finished the nightmare which is the transition from DLA to PIP!
With no support other than your wonderful guides, I have retained my enhanced mobility component and for the very first time got some of the care component. A home assessment with a very rare, empathetic ,med pro and no need this time for a mandatory reconsideration or appeal. To say I am in shock is an understatement.
My advice to anyone reading this is to follow the guide to the letter and swallow down any thought of pride or dignity and just do it. Don't assume that the person reading your application knows anything about your life or condition, they are only an administrator. I know that's where I have gone wrong in the past. Thank you Steve and all at BandW.xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189933 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thank you is not enough!
bornscot

That's terrific news well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.