× Members

My PIP Appeal set date june the 12

More
6 years 11 months ago #190169 by john hosken
My PIP Appeal set date june the 12 was created by john hosken
I need some help please i have now got set date for my hearing on june the 12 i was told by benefit answers as thay are helping my claim to not to go but been to my c a b the orther day if i dont go i will not be award my claim and i have been looking online that some people have been to the courts and and got full on pip i have now Appeal to my esa as well yours John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #190181 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic My PIP Appeal set date june the 12

john hosken wrote: I need some help please i have now got set date for my hearing on june the 12 i was told by benefit answers as thay are helping my claim to not to go but been to my c a b the orther day if i dont go i will not be award my claim and i have been looking online that some people have been to the courts and and got full on pip i have now Appeal to my esa as well yours John

It's difficult to offer further advice when you are already receiving what I assumed is trained advice from others.

With regard your attending there are two issues you need to consider.

If you attend then there will be assumptions about your conditions and limitations that could affect any award. If your conditions are ones that would physically or mentally restrict your attending then it is important that you consider this.

This then needs to be balanced against the advantage there may be in your being able to answer the questions of the panel, statistically the success rate at a hearing you attend is far higher than one that you do not. That said, members do regularly report successful appeals only on the papers before the panel.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.