× Members

Pip reasesment home visit

More
6 years 11 months ago #190187 by Kaysee
Pip reasesment home visit was created by Kaysee
Could you please advise on what aids and appliances which I use at home the assessor will actually want to see during a home assessment. I am thinking of items such as adapted cutlery, any crockery and lightweight pans and any other kitchen aids, also perching stools etc.

Many thanks.

KC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #190206 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip reasesment home visit

Kaysee wrote: Could you please advise on what aids and appliances which I use at home the assessor will actually want to see during a home assessment. I am thinking of items such as adapted cutlery, any crockery and lightweight pans and any other kitchen aids, also perching stools etc.

Many thanks.

The vast majority of assessors have no interest in seeing any adaptions to your home or any aids that you use in the completion of the PIP activities. If they do ask then it will be for things that are in close proximity to where you are being assessed, so maybe the kitchen.

Be aware, that if you show them then your doing that will be considered as part of the assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.