× Members

Help re medical cancellation

More
6 years 10 months ago #190396 by Chaza123
Help re medical cancellation was created by Chaza123
Could i have help in what to do next in short my wife attended for a face to face assessment this morning .We attended 10 minutes early for her appointment booked in etc and then sat for 50 minutes until a member of staff approached us and informed us that after her case notes had been reviewed the only member of staff qualified to deal with her was fully booked all day and we would have to return .I asked if the latest medical report was on the file she showed us the file and it was absent . We had mentioned on the questionnaire that the wife was undergoing investigation we sent a copy of the report off to the DWP with a covering letter as soon as we received (this was a short time after submitting all the forms) this extra information is very relevant
Could somebody advise what to do next her medical has been postponed for 2weeks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190415 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Help re medical cancellation
Chaza

You can make a complaint about the failed assessment If you want.

As to the report, send a copy to the venue you attended. See

Sending Documents to the DWP or Maximus, ATOS or Capita

and take a copy on the day of the new assessment and ask the assessor to read it before they start the interview and include it your file when they return it to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.