× Members

They failed to turn up twice

More
6 years 10 months ago #190400 by Marion
They failed to turn up twice was created by Marion
I was due to have my PIP home assessment this week and they failed to turn up, no phone call nothing. This is the second appointment they have failed to turn up to. Last time they did ring but less than 24 hours before. When we rang they said they could tell us nothing ring back next day so I did but then they said their systems were down [again, this is the third time I have had to contact them and their systems were down] ring back in a couple of days!!! I bet if I ring they will just say another appointment will be sent. Both times I have had to make arrangement for someone to be here to assist me and that is not easy and they have travelling costs. It is not at all fair they can do this but if I did they would reject my claim. Needless to say a little cross, who needs this stress when you are ill!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190417 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic They failed to turn up twice

Marion wrote: I was due to have my PIP home assessment this week and they failed to turn up, no phone call nothing. This is the second appointment they have failed to turn up to. Last time they did ring but less than 24 hours before. When we rang they said they could tell us nothing ring back next day so I did but then they said their systems were down [again, this is the third time I have had to contact them and their systems were down] ring back in a couple of days!!! I bet if I ring they will just say another appointment will be sent. Both times I have had to make arrangement for someone to be here to assist me and that is not easy and they have travelling costs. It is not at all fair they can do this but if I did they would reject my claim. Needless to say a little cross, who needs this stress when you are ill!!

You can make a complaint to the Assessment Provider.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.