× Members

Pip f2f timescale

More
6 years 10 months ago #190430 by Susan Smith
Pip f2f timescale was created by Susan Smith
Hi, now that I have managed to complete the pip how your disability affects you forms, with your great advice, many thanks.
I am intending to post it recorded delivery, but I am due to go on a much need break, and was wondering how much notice will I get for a face to face interview, I'm a little, well more than a little apprehensive about it now as I don't want to be away when the post comes with a date.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190438 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip f2f timescale
Susan

You are entitled to seven days written notice of an appointment although this includes postage, most members report 7-10 days notice, some as much as three weeks.

We have seen delays creeping into the assessment process, with times going out from 2-4 weeks to 4-5 weeks some areas, particular East Midlands have longer delays maybe 6-8 weeks.

However, the bottom line is that I can't guarantee any of these, so I would recommend that you include details of the periods that you will be unavailable in your PIP2 form (Additional Information), that way if an appointment is booked for when you are away you can at least say I told you!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.