× Members

won my tribunal

More
6 years 10 months ago #190432 by coral
won my tribunal was created by coral
hi I won my tribunal got my higher rate mobility back so can anyone tell me what happens next because at my tribunal I just broke down in tears so I didn't here what was said please advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190440 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic won my tribunal

coral wrote: hi I won my tribunal got my higher rate mobility back so can anyone tell me what happens next because at my tribunal I just broke down in tears so I didn't here what was said please advice

Congratulations on the award, well done.

The TS will have sent a copy of the Decision Notice to the DWP although I would check with them next week that they have received it.

It normally takes the DWP 5-8 to process a Tribunal result, so I am afraid you will have to wait a little longer for the extra money.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #190450 by coral
Replied by coral on topic won my tribunal
thanks Gordon I rang them the other day they got the notice the next day so now I am just waiting can they not agree with the tribunal decision
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
6 years 10 months ago #190769 by coral
Replied by coral on topic won my tribunal
hi Gordon I rang pip today they have recived my tribunal win so I asked what happens now and they said that they have 28 days to make sure that everything was done by the book and if they are agreeing with the tribunals decision so does this mean I could still have to go back to plee my case please help

More
6 years 10 months ago #190776 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic won my tribunal

coral wrote: hi Gordon I rang pip today they have recived my tribunal win so I asked what happens now and they said that they have 28 days to make sure that everything was done by the book and if they are agreeing with the tribunals decision so does this mean I could still have to go back to plee my case please help

Like you, the DWP have a further right of appeal but only because they can show that there was an Error in the making of the Decision, not because they disagree with it.

It would be unusual for the DWP to pursue the matter further, if they do then you will be told.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.