× Members

Dwp address for pip mandatory reconsideration

More
6 years 10 months ago #190451 by Kagz09
I telephoned the dwp on the 25th of May to find out the position of my transition from dla to pip as it had been nearly 4 weeks since Face to face assessment at home. It was confirmed that a decision had been made & a letter sent that day.
As of 31st I still hadn't received the decision letter so telephoned again and they've sent a copy which I received on 2nd June.

I need to submit a mandatory reconsideration by Monday (as I'm going on holiday on Tuesday, and will therefore miss the 30 days) but the copy decision letter they sent doesn't have an address on it.

Could anyone tell me the address to send it to?

Also should I have received any other info with the original decision letter eg P4v3?

Many thanks in advance for your help

Karen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190455 by Gordon
Karen

The address should be the same as the previous letters you received from the DWP about your PIP claim, failing that ring them on Monday for one.

PIP Helpline :

Telephone: 0345 850 3322
Textphone: 0345 601 6677
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

The PA4 is only sent on request.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.