× Members

DLA to PIP Success Enhanced Rate for both

More
6 years 10 months ago #190453 by minky93
I had my assessment 3 weeks ago the HP was extremely helpful & even prompted me on a few occasions for activities I thought I hadn't got a problem with.
The HP even gave us a telephone number for Social Services to see if they could help both me & also my husband who works which I thought was very kind of her.
Received my award this morning & I have been awarded enhanced rate for Care & Moving Around ongoing until 2027 I previously had low rate care & high rate motabily components of DLA.
I could not have managed it without the help of your brilliant guides for which I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
So relieved it is all over.
Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190497 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP Success Enhanced Rate for both
Hilary

That's terrific news, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: minky93

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.