× Members

PIP f2f

More
6 years 10 months ago #190459 by caroline
PIP f2f was created by caroline
Is it usual for, "disability assessors," to insist on taking a copy of notes taken by companion?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190501 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP f2f

caroline wrote: Is it usual for, "disability assessors," to insist on taking a copy of notes taken by companion?

We have seen this before, it's not a legal requirement that they do this, but it's not something that I would argue over on the day.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #190507 by greenfield
Replied by greenfield on topic PIP f2f
Hi caroline, I read your post and felt I had to reply. This happened to me, my assessor also lied to me and said I had to sign a waiver form. I later found out that this was an unsolicited medical evidence form. He has sent my partners notes back to the DWP, along with my actual medical evidence. I have since received the assessors report which is appalling and full of contradictions. I hope you didn't have the same assessor as me, in Rochdale infirmary!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.