× Members

PIP PA4 consultation report

More
6 years 10 months ago #190474 by Mackemlass
PIP PA4 consultation report was created by Mackemlass
Good afternoon wise ones
Received my daughter's PA4 report today. The 'list of evidence considered' includes PA4 from a previous PIP claim dated April 2016.... a claim for the same conditions (epilepsy and anxiety) which was unsuccessful and which we did not have the energy to contest at the time as it was all too stressful.

This time round, with the help of this site, we are going to fight for what we believe is right.

My questions are (1) Are they allowed to use the PA4 from the previous claim? (2) Should the DWP provide me with a copy of the 2016 PA4 if I ask them or is it too late? (3) If we are successful this time round should they backdate any payments to the previous claim?

Regards,
Mackemlass.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190515 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP PA4 consultation report
Mackemlass

1. The DWP and assessor are entitled to use any evidence that they feel is relevant to the claim, however, this is an assessment of your limitations as they are now, so you can certainly argue (if necessary) that the report from last year is no longer reflective of your problems today.

2. If may still be possible to get a copy of the 2016 report, contact the DWP office dealing with your claim.

3. No, this is a new claim and will only be back dated to the date that it was made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #190562 by Mackemlass
Replied by Mackemlass on topic PIP PA4 consultation report
Thank you Gordon. Your advice is much appreciated.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.