× Members

Does the Tell Us Once system work

More
6 years 10 months ago #190479 by redgt9
Does the Tell Us Once system work was created by redgt9
Hi, sadly I lost my wife to that horrid Cancer this weekend. I have been told to use the "Tell Us Once" link on the Gov website. Has anyone had to use this and if so do it work, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190522 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Does the Tell Us Once system work
redgt9

I am really sorry to hear of your loss, my sympathies.

The "tell us once" system should work, but my advice is to contact each agency anyway just to make sure, this is not the time for you to find out that the system has failed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: redgt9

More
6 years 10 months ago #190614 by Francis
Replied by Francis on topic Does the Tell Us Once system work
I used the 'Tell us once' service when my Mother died recently (application completed by Registrar when I registered the death) and found it excellent. Sorry for your loss.

Francis
The following user(s) said Thank You: redgt9

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.