× Members

Cancelled assessment on arrival!

More
6 years 10 months ago #190585 by leo
Hi
Is there anything else other than a letter to dwp that can be done in this situation? Happened to me on Wednesday after much preparation and upset getting to medical centre.
Very disappointed and angry at their behaviour

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190588 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Cancelled assessment on arrival!

leo wrote: Hi
Is there anything else other than a letter to dwp that can be done in this situation? Happened to me on Wednesday after much preparation and upset getting to medical centre.
Very disappointed and angry at their behaviour

You can make a complaint to the Assessment Provider but unfortunately they deliberately overbook their assessments due to the fall out rate and this leaves little contingency room.

ATOS complaints
www.atoshealthcare.com/pip/after_your_Consultation

Capita Complaints
www.capita-pip.co.uk/en/complaints.html

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: leo

More
6 years 10 months ago #190602 by leo
Replied by leo on topic Cancelled assessment on arrival!
Was thinking also it might add weight to my impending appeal down the line?

More
6 years 10 months ago #190622 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Cancelled assessment on arrival!

leo wrote: Was thinking also it might add weight to my impending appeal down the line?

The only things that a Tribunal can consider is whether the claimant meets the criteria for an award, as frustrating as it is, they aren't going to be interested in a cancelled appointment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.