× Members

DLA TO PIP

More
6 years 10 months ago #190594 by charlie11
DLA TO PIP was created by charlie11
Having awarded DLA for life I got the brown letter 6th April to start DLA to PIP ,the form was filled out and DWP recived it back 28th April with supporting evidence and a letter from my dr saying i can not walk more than 20m,i had a letter for a f2f in birmingham when i checked the centre you had to walk almost 1/4 mile as its a pedestrian area i could not understand why i had been given an appointment there when they had a letter right in front of them stating i couldnt walk no more than 20m my mobilty was bad so i called them an asked for another centre that i could get drop off at the door they said i could have a home assessment its tomorrow 6th june feeling nervous now but will be glad when its over and know wots wot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190598 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA TO PIP
Chris

Good luck for tomorrow.

There's a section at the back of the PIP Claim guide that covers the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #190632 by charlie11
Replied by charlie11 on topic DLA TO PIP
so fed up now had a phone call 45 mins before my home f2f assessment to say my
assessment had been cancelled and new appointment for tomorrow

More
6 years 10 months ago #190866 by charlie11
Replied by charlie11 on topic DLA TO PIP
I had my home assessment on the 7th june the assessor was with me around 1 hour
the assessor was a nice young lady i explained to her how my disabilty effects me day to day she asked me questions about washing dressing cooking est i have osteoarthritis and spondylitis in my back and neck and arthritis in my knee and right hand
new just the wait for the brown letter to come fingers crossed

More
6 years 10 months ago #190884 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA TO PIP
Charlie

PIP Decisions are taking about 204 weeks at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.