× Members

Not enough representatives for tribunal

More
6 years 10 months ago #190609 by Rosie45**
Not enough representatives for tribunal was created by Rosie45**
I've waited 6 months for my tribunal date, and it has finally arrived! It is next Monday 12th June.
Welfare rights are meant to be coming with me as my representative. They have just told me that they won't be able to now because the court has booked 3 people in for the same time and Welfare rights haven't got enough representatives. They said I could phone the courts to postpone it , or go by myself. I don't know what to do. How will it go if I do it on my own? Am I jeopardising my chances? Please help as I am panicking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190627 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Not enough representatives for tribunal
NL

The first thing you need to do is find out whether the Judge of your hearing will accept an adjournment because your Representative is not available, until you know this you can't make any further decisions about what you need to do.

So contact the TS venue as soon as possible and explain the problem.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosie45**

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.