× Members

Treated with Respect and dignity for PIP

More
6 years 10 months ago #190648 by Grannydeb
Treated with Respect and dignity for PIP was created by Grannydeb
I recently had to change from DLA to PIP. From the first phone call to the last one just now, I have been treated with respect and Dignity by everyone involved. I started my claim on 01/03/2017 and today they rang me with my assessment results. Enhanced on both for an ongoing period. I was treated compassionately at the f2f , they explained the procedure and the name of the health professional who would be assessing me. She was so polite and gentle and made me feel at ease immediately. I had that assessment on 22/05/17 and today I got my results. The ESA people rang me and told me II could claim SDP because I had been awarded the higher rates on both elements of pip. The lady took my details over the phone which took a minute. She told me to ring them when my claim starts on 8th July to make sure they have added the SDP. Just now, I had a call from PIP to let me know my result and to tell me the award letter was on its way !! Despite my anxiousness about all of this...I have been treated very well indeed, so......sometimes it does work, so dont give up people and just be honest about how your disability affects your life xxx Good luck all !:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosie45**

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190650 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Treated with Respect and dignity for PIP
Grannydeb

Congratulations on the award and well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grannydeb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.