× Members

PIP back psy

More
6 years 10 months ago #190656 by FenpedIa
PIP back psy was created by FenpedIa
I phoned up to apply for PIP on 15th Feb. Returned forms by 15th March. Didn't get a F2F till 4th may and as of 6th June I'm still waiting for a decision despite me having a copy of the report for over three weeks so DWP have had it even longer
Report recommended standard on both. IF I get this will it be back dated pay wise?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190665 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP back psy

FenpedIa wrote: I phoned up to apply for PIP on 15th Feb. Returned forms by 15th March. Didn't get a F2F till 4th may and as of 6th June I'm still waiting for a decision despite me having a copy of the report for over three weeks so DWP have had it even longer
Report recommended standard on both. IF I get this will it be back dated pay wise?

If this was a new claim for PIP and you were not invited due to having an existing DLA claim, then your award should be backdated to the date you contacted the DWP to start the claim. If you were invited to claim then it will apply from the date in the Decision Letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #190698 by FenpedIa
Replied by FenpedIa on topic PIP back psy
Thanks for advice.
I've never claimed any benefit before so glad to have to me if I get anything of course.
It's so frustrating that we get such a small time frame to get stuff to them but they seem to have as long as they feel like.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.