× Members

Medical tomorrow

More
6 years 10 months ago #190674 by terdun9
Medical tomorrow was created by terdun9
Hi there I was wondering how are the medicals working out at the moment In East Kent, %
This year I have had something new appear every month this year.
Now I was wondering just how the DLA TO PIPS will work out at the moment I am on high rate and think middle indefinitely Also with aids is it a point per aid or per room aid ie bathroom, kitchen.living room and so on everywhere I go in our house their is something , what does this mean with PIPS rates I been trying to work it all out, And yeah I know what ever it is it is but I really cant work it out, we need work doing on our car but I cant comment until we know whats going on here.I got paid today probably. my last payment.
I really don't know what going to happen tomorrow i will answer the questions and then the long wait for that horrid brown envelope

With properly 2 surgery's on the cards do I have to tell them about it as one of them is not part of my illness but at the moment quite painful and does interfere with daily life,

thank you for your time

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190676 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Medical tomorrow
Jacqui

There is a section at the back of the PIP Claim guide that covers the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

The assessment is in regard your limitations as they are today, so there is no specific requirement for you to tell them about any treatment that may occur in the future, but you may need to tell them about it after you have had the surgery depending on whether it affects your limitations in regard to the PIP activities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #190678 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic Medical tomorrow
[quote="Jacqui
Sorry I also asked my GP "has DWP Asked for anything from you this year" and they told me NO How can they make a decision without even looking at medical records ???
" post=190674]Hi there I was wondering how are the medicals working out at the moment In East Kent, %
This year I have had something new appear every month this year.
Now I was wondering just how the DLA TO PIPS will work out at the moment I am on high rate and think middle indefinitely Also with aids is it a point per aid or per room aid ie bathroom, kitchen.living room and so on everywhere I go in our house their is something , what does this mean with PIPS rates I been trying to work it all out, And yeah I know what ever it is it is but I really cant work it out, we need work doing on our car but I cant comment until we know whats going on here.I got paid today probably. my last payment.
I really don't know what going to happen tomorrow i will answer the questions and then the long wait for that horrid brown envelope

With properly 2 surgery's on the cards do I have to tell them about it as one of them is not part of my illness but at the moment quite painful and does interfere with daily life,

thank you for your time[/quote]

More
6 years 10 months ago #190679 by Gordon
???

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #190683 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic Medical tomorrow
The other day I asked my GP have the DWP contacted them to ask any questions re: Me, but the DWP have not contacted them retarding anything about me. So i am having trouble working out how can they come to any decision regarding my DLA going over to PIPs

More
6 years 10 months ago #190721 by Gordon

Jacqui wrote: The other day I asked my GP have the DWP contacted them to ask any questions re: Me, but the DWP have not contacted them retarding anything about me. So i am having trouble working out how can they come to any decision regarding my DLA going over to PIPs

I did answer this when you posted the question last week.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=116474

You can always find your posts by clicking on your name where it appears in the forum.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.