× Members

PIP Assessment in two days

More
6 years 10 months ago #190684 by piggery90
PIP Assessment in two days was created by piggery90
Having been on DLA for many years (indefinite award) higher rate mobility and middle rate care. Dreaded transfer to PIP now taking place. I have studied all B&W guide sand know what points I need to score to keep my adapted motability car without which I am housebound. At the F2F assessment do they actually ask the questions which are in your guide with regard to how far you can walk etc. I expected these questions to be on the how your disability affects you form but they were not. I haveleft side hemipegia due to brain haemorrhage and resulting surgery. Having read what others have experienced, terrified what Capita will do and the outcome. Struggle to "walk" balance is poor, Can someone tell me what to expect please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190722 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Assessment in two days
Jeanny

Have a look at the PIP Claim guide, there is a section at the back that covers the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Best of luck

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: piggery90

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.