× Members

Pip review form

More
6 years 10 months ago #190693 by S704n
Pip review form was created by S704n
Not long had a medical and given a short award after having a long award on DLA I suffer from lupus and clinical depression amongst more conditions I have due to having a long term illness that will not get better in time like the nurse who assessed me wrote in the report. She said I would be better in a year with both of my main conditions which is not the case. I contacted welfare rights they said I should be able to fill the review out myself but im struggling to understand the questions as I find it difficult to read them without stress which they know I struggle with filling out forms. I really don't want to go through another medical after the way I was treated before and this form is making me very ill I have until 26th June to send it away. Could someone please give me some advice. As this is putting me under more stress at the thought of having my benefit stopped and having to go through the appeals process which I have done 3 times since I originally had DLA and also the move from IB to ESA undue stress is leading me to think I will fill out the form wrong and I can only think of the negative side of things and not the positive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190726 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip review form
S

Try and get advice from another agency, do an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town or count, you can also try contacting any charities that deal with your conditions, some of them may be able to support you.

Our PIP Claim guide covers the AR1 form as well, try tackling it a bit at a time, maybe just one question a day. The form is asking is asking you a simple question, although your answer may be more complicated; for each activity are the problems that you are now having, better, worse or the same as they were when you were last assessed?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.