× Members

Tribunal Stress!

More
6 years 10 months ago #190696 by patsy166
Tribunal Stress! was created by patsy166
Yesterday I had my PIP Tribunal Hearing and it was like being cross examined in court. They even queried why I'd applied years ago for a provisional driving license and why I'd never had any driving lessons! I was kept there for 2 hours and 45 minutes at the end I was mentally and physically exhausted and very stressed. I have Autism, Arthritis, M.E. and Fybromyalgia so you can imagine how I'll I felt afterwards. None of the panel seemed to know about Autism. I still don't have a decision and may have to wait months for another hearing. I'm not sure I can cope and don't have anyone to represent me, any advice would be gratefully received.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190732 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Tribunal Stress!
Patricia

It sounds like it was a difficult hearing but that does not mean that you have failed!

As you did not receive their Decision on the day they will post it to you so I would expect it either tomorrow or Friday.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.