× Members

High Rate Care and Mobility Aware, No Med or F2F

More
6 years 10 months ago #190710 by Andrew Bundy
Just want to thank everybody here, and especially everyone who has contributed to the very comprehensive PIP guides, and now hopefully the ESA guides. After much aggravation, and help from my MP, managed to receive computer editable form, which I completed much as the paper copy using all the advice learned, and including all the documentation from my Continuing Health Care assessment. The combination of the two would seem to have led to a desktop decision to award the high rate of care (from low rate - hadn't wanted to risk PIP any earlier than necessary) and continuation of high rate mobility award.

All I can say is Woo Hoo!

Now to return to trying for the more complicated task of re-applying for contributory ESA with direct entry to the support group, otherwise I've had 'my year' or would only have to start again after 18 months or more. Real pleased to renew my membership with a 20% discount.

Thanks for listening,
Andy

Andy currently unable to work, but employed by US Telecoms Company, with 20 years experience in technical and managerial aspects. Previously worked as carer and assistant manager in disability residential home, leaving with back injury (no surprise there!).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #190743 by Gordon
A

Congratulations on the award and well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.