× Members

PIP review

More
6 years 10 months ago #190851 by Malabar
PIP review was created by Malabar
Hi i have just received my 2 year PIP review and read through it. I have stenosing of the lower spine and upper/neck area which means i have times when i can't feel parts of my body. Legs, tummy, lower regions and on the upper neck/shoulder, intense pins and needles all the time, locking of neck at times and numbness of triceps and no feeling in fingers, forearms. Back spasms that can last several hours that leave me unable to move. I have the support of my doctor, MRI scans showing stenosing etc. I found the form rather daunting and I'm on the lowest tier because of incontinence caused by stenosing it think. I live on my own so manage as best i can. Any help advice on how to fill the form in would be much appreciated and if there are links you could share id really appreciate it, i have to send the form off tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190860 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP review
Malabar

The PIP Claim guide covers both the PIP2 and the AR1 Review form. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

If you have specific questions then reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.