× Members

ESA Medical Report Query

More
6 years 10 months ago #190955 by old smokie
Replied by old smokie on topic ESA Medical Report Query
the top left hand corner of the front page of the form says "ESA85" then on the right of that its says "Employment and Support Allowance Medical Report Form" , below that it give all my personal details, time of F2F and time the report was completed.

I could post a picture of it if that helps

I have managed to download a copy of ESA85 07/12 medical report form and its entirely different

link to form is below
www.parliament.scot/S4_Welfare_Reform_Committee/ATOS.pdf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191004 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Medical Report Query
OS

I'm not sure what to suggest as you've seen the ESA85 is usually quite a long report as it has to cover all 17 questions for ESA, I assume from your latest post that the seven pages you have do not match the first seven pages of the form that you linked to?

Can you tell whether the report you have is complete in itself, for example is there a signature at the end?

We can't host documents but if you can provide a link to the first page, remember to redact any personal information.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #191068 by old smokie
no pages don't match, similar but no match, the report is signed at the end in the declaration bit the MP has her name printed on it, it's not an actual signature. No idea if the report is complete or not as never been sent one before so do not know what to expect

this is a link to the first page of the report hopefully it works, its google photo

photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipN5w-g7Mi0z...qxjheYGFpI05A_DlvKeB

More
6 years 10 months ago #191080 by Gordon
OS

The link does not work, you need to copy it from the address bar in your browser when looking at the image, also make sure that it is shared so that anyone can view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #191109 by old smokie
hopefully this one works, if not no idea how to do it

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191123 by Gordon
OS

I'm at a loss to explain it. It's obviously an ESA85 but I don't understand how they can condense a report that is normally 30 pages (and full) to just 7 pages. I've asked the office to investigate.

PS - I've removed the link from your post as it appears to provide access to other content.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.