Hi Gordon, members
My PIP ends in September 2017
Ive just been sent not as expected an AR1 but letter asking me to reclaim PIP
Is this correct?
I was going to ring and request AR1

any advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Pip survivor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191030 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic dwpSENT NEW PIP CLAIM INSTEAD OF AR1
J

I'm afraid, if you have been sent a PIP2 then that is what they want you to complete and send back.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #191120 by J Smith
Replied by J Smith on topic dwpSENT NEW PIP CLAIM INSTEAD OF AR1
Thanks Gordon

Appreciated

Ive decided Im not going to stress filling in , I have evidence of all disabilities and will persue until I get correct decision regarding myself.

Face to face , Ive decided is a sham, HP reports not worth a dime, will challenge Negative decision all the way to Tribunal if I have to.

I work full time with 3 disabilities, I complained to PIP centaral office and recieved a reoly congratulating me on working with my 3 disavilities on DWP penny Mourdant headed paperwork.

I will include this as well with PIP 2 , should have been , a AR1.

READY FOR THE FIGHT

tHANKS jOHN

Pip survivor

More
6 years 10 months ago #191134 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic dwpSENT NEW PIP CLAIM INSTEAD OF AR1
J

Make sure you use the current Claim guide there have been updates to the Managing Therapy and Going Out activities and the DWP guidance for several other one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.