× Members

Esa medical this week but I retire in three weeks

More
6 years 10 months ago #190999 by janet smith
I was sent a form to fill out in march this year to claim my esa again as my three years were up . I filled it out sent it back thinking that would be it now they won't bother me now as I retire on the6th of July 2017 but now I have to go for an assesment tomorrow I can't understand why what use would it be just confused and bit worried

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191042 by Gordon
J

The Assessment Provider is just following the instructions of the DWP, who unfortunately seem unable to understand the waste of money that an assessment in these circumstances is.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #191070 by Ian

Gordon wrote: J

The Assessment Provider is just following the instructions of the DWP, who unfortunately seem unable to understand the waste of money that an assessment in these circumstances is.

Gordon

Couldn't agree more Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.