× Members

Supporting my partners Appeal Tribunal submission

More
6 years 10 months ago #191400 by pd.canham
I just needed to get off my chest the frustration I am feeling with this process. having had the mandatory reconsideration rejected i am supporting Paul with his appeal. He isn't able to do this alone and as a qualified nurse and social worker I am becoming so angry with the DWP responses we have received....how do they sleep in their beds at night. It is a mind field and I can fully understand how people who haven't the support to go through this give up.
I have been reading and collating evidence and suggestions from other people on the site and admire peoples strength in not giving up........maybe that is part of the test. I am getting frustrated in trying to evidence things that happen every day and are normal barriers for Paul that those faceless people can understand make his mental health and living with it unbearable.

I suppose that at least going to an appeal tribunal will be in front of real people with real faces that you can talk to and explain his difficulties. I am sorry for the rant but glad you are there to listen.

many thanks

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191443 by Gordon
PD

Whilst I am always nervous of referencing statistics to an individual claim, the thing to keep in mind is that the success rate at appeal is over 60%, so there is every hope of an award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: pd.canham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.