× Members

Supporting each othef

More
6 years 9 months ago #192420 by Esther Long
Supporting each othef was created by Esther Long
I have just won my tribunal going from no mobility to enhanced and standard care to enhanced. This community got me through. I shall keep on subscribing every year as I know there are thousands just like me who need the support. Without our subscriptions it will be a darn sight harder for those that come after.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192431 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Supporting each othef
E

Congratulations on winning the appeal, well done.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #192440 by mandy76
Replied by mandy76 on topic Supporting each othef
Well done!

What you say about "supporting each other" is spot on. I know from experience this forum has, and will continue to be, a blessing not just when it comes to information but also when you feel helpless, frightened and don't know where to turn. "We are all in it together" - Oh dear, where have I heard that phrase before;)

Many congratulations!

More
6 years 9 months ago #192444 by Judy
Replied by Judy on topic Supporting each othef
Especially when everyone is so ill and these unfair decisions send you into a spin. Congratulations! Let's all keep fighting. There IS magic money tree after all.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.