× Members

Queen's Speech and Mental Health Gov't Papers

More
6 years 9 months ago #192422 by petrocelli
Hi all

Because of my total lack of faith in the Con's, I have fears that the changes they're looking to push through, having now got through the Queens Speech, regarding Mental Health, camouflaged I suspect under their banner of 'helping' and 'doing more for' MH, are in fact going to lean even heavier than before on getting more 'claimants' back to work. They'll just alter their paperwork and laws to increase the pressure says the cynic in me! Anyone out there able to send me a link to Gov't papers and to enable me to keep eye on their changes to MHA? Many thanks. P:woohoo:
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.