× Members

Esa 113 form

More
6 years 9 months ago #192501 by Cencen12
Esa 113 form was created by Cencen12
Hi all,
I've been on esa since Dec and sent my esa 50 form off back in January. I know there is a backlog at present and I've been chasing them up to find out what's going on.

Today I rang them to inform them that my employers have terminated my contract due to ill health. I also asked for an update to my case.
I have been told that my GP has been sent a 113 form & that they are waiting for that back.
I've never heard of this form. Could someone give me some advice please as I'm now concerned. I'm lucky I have an excellent gp and I ave an appointment with him middle of this month .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192542 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa 113 form
Welshlady

It's unusual for an ESA113 to be issued but not that unusual, see

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...a113-interactive.pdf

Contact your GP to see whether they want qualify anything about your problems before they complete the form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #192556 by Cencen12
Replied by Cencen12 on topic Esa 113 form
Thank you for your reply. Why would they send one

More
6 years 9 months ago #192570 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa 113 form

Welshlady1212 wrote: Thank you for your reply. Why would they send one

Because they want to know your GP's opinions on your problems.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.