× Members

Assessment

More
6 years 9 months ago #192509 by brad72
Assessment was created by brad72
Hia could you please help me with a question, I was put in the support group of esa after a reconsideration transferred from sda and income support, I have recently heard from my freind that they have been called in for an assessment, by the way I didn't have to have an assessment, she phoned up to see why they had called her in as she was only awarded it about 4months ago. Apparently she was told that because it had been nearly 3 years since her last assessment and there was a back log of appointments they gave her the money so she didn't loose out, but now they have an appointment available she has to go, my question is I never had an assessment so could this happen to me I am apparently due to be reassessed in 2019-2020. Hope all this makes sense thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192553 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Assessment
Brad

Maximus do seem to be calling claimants who previously did not have a F2F to one the next time that they are assessed but we have no idea how extensive this practice is. It will be down to your conditions, how well you document your limitations and the evidence that you supply. If they can make a recommendation to the DWP without seeing you then they will, it's only when there are outstanding issues that they cannot resolve that an interview is necessary.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.