× Members

GOOD SERVICE FROM THE DWP

More
6 years 9 months ago #192812 by Ian
GOOD SERVICE FROM THE DWP was created by Ian
I had to ring the DWP (JC) last Monday as my ESA (CB) had not been paid into my bank account, rather unusual I thought as I have have been on IVB/ICB/ESA since the mid 90's. I rang just after 0800hrs and after a 13 minute wait got through to a very polite gentleman. I explained the situation (I had a F2F medical on the 1June) he went through my file and informed me that it was a computer blip for address compliance and it really should have been picked up and rectified but they are so snowed under, he apologised and informed me that my fortnightly £56.66p will be paid into my account by midday went in at 1000hrs. He also informed me that my F2F was still with the DM so that's now coming up to 5 weeks. I thanked him for his politeness in which he said " he very much appreciated it". I must admit I couldn't fault his manner. Such a difficult job they must have.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192833 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic GOOD SERVICE FROM THE DWP
Ian

There are good DWP employees, in fact I am sure that the majority are.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193209 by Shush67
Replied by Shush67 on topic GOOD SERVICE FROM THE DWP
Hi
From my face to face to tribunal was approx 9 months. I spoke to several DWP staff in the meantime. All of them were courteous and patient. It must be a tough job keeping up with all the new government guidelines and the inevitable grief it leads for claimants.
Maybe I was just lucky

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.