× Members

Mandatory reconsideration

More
6 years 9 months ago #192842 by Andrea
Mandatory reconsideration was created by Andrea
Hi Gordon I posted the other day after speaking to dwp regarding sons MR . Got decesion revised from no award for pip to enhanced daily living and standard mobility . I've just received decesion in the post. Can't believe after only 4 points from health assessment the DM has awarded 22 points for daily living and 10 points for mobility on the extra evidence I sent for mandatory reconsideration. To all you members out there i know this is a difficult and can be very stressful time but stick to ya guns if I can do it -anyone can. Once again a BIG THANK YOU to BW , Gordon and all moderators on this amazing site. Andrea x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192849 by Ms.Basset
Replied by Ms.Basset on topic Mandatory reconsideration
Could I ask how long it took to get a reply to the mandatory reconsideration? I'm waiting to hear. Great news for you!m

More
6 years 9 months ago #192885 by Andrea
Replied by Andrea on topic Mandatory reconsideration
Hi ms.basset I sent MR end of April , all together took about 8 weeks to get decesion changed. I was sending one letter at a time and writing to say I would be sending further evidence as soon as I could get from conusulants etc. I thought maybe I was wasting my time and delaying the process as was sure it would just be rubber stamped. But so pleased I did make the effort as would have been even longer wait for tribunal. Let me know how you get on,keeping my fingers crossed for you xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ms.Basset

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.