× Members

Face to face cancelation questions

More
6 years 9 months ago #192990 by Chingchow
Face to face cancelation questions was created by Chingchow
Firstly hi to everyone on the forums. Ok, i have had a letter come through to attend a f2f on august 21. This is from a form i returned in february! The person that would attend with me will be away that week so i feel i need to rearrange this f2f. When you ring to rearrange what happens with regard to another date? The reason i ask is that they would not be able to go with me at the end of august for 10 days as well. Do they arrange a convieniant date over the phone or just give you a date and expect you to go regardless of circumstances?

Thanks for any advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193034 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Face to face cancelation questions
Chingchow

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You can rearrange the appointment once, do it over the phone or you risk receiving another inconvenient They can usually book up to three weeks ahead, so it may be worth leaving doing so until closed to the current appointment date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chingchow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.