× Members

Sending PIP report as evidence for WCA

More
6 years 9 months ago #193079 by Asbo
Hi - I have another ESA to complete and I had a PIP last year. I was wondering whether to send my PIP report as evidence (as well as other evidence) as I got both rates of PIP. However, on the report the assessor did make note of inconsistencies as they do and I don't want it to jeopardise my claim. Maximus might home in those. I would have challenged them but as I got my PIP I didn't see the point.

TIA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193086 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Sending PIP report as evidence for WCA
Asbo

Only you can make this Decision, do the positive points outweigh the negative?

Don't forget that you will need to explain the relevance of the PIP report to the ESA activities, even where there are areas of overlap the criteria are still different.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193092 by Asbo
Replied by Asbo on topic Sending PIP report as evidence for WCA
Yes it's mainly positive.

They have talked about having one assessment only - so the areas do overlap - but I know they've not done that yet.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193124 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Sending PIP report as evidence for WCA
Asbo

I don't see how they can do one assessment, Maximus have no one trained to do a PIP assessment and the PIP AP's have no staff capable of doing an ESA one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.