× Members

Pensioner from indefinite award DLA. to PIP

More
6 years 9 months ago #193107 by Popcorn79
II am 68 was awarded DLA indefinitely, now had to apply for PIP.
How long does the process take and am I likely to have a face to face medical. The money I receive ( lower ) does help with things I need with my health problems. I'm very worried though am lucky to have a very good husband with whom I couldn't manage without.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193134 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pensioner from indefinite award DLA. to PIP
Ruth

I would estimate the process taking about 26 weeks at the moment as there are considerable delays in the assessment part of the PIP process at the moment.

I think it very likely that you will have a face to face assessment.

Please have a look at our PIP Claim guide to help your through the process and the claim forms.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.