× Members

ESA 50 form...help please

More
6 years 9 months ago #193182 by craig41
ESA 50 form...help please was created by craig41
I have been in the support group since 2013 after winning my appeal.
In November last year and again in February this year I rang the DWP enquiring when I was due a review. On both occasions I was informed by 2 different people that it would be November 2018.I am now wondering why they have sent me the dreaded ESA 50 form for me to complete and return.
Can anyone please explain the possible reasons for this/ has any other members in the same position?
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193206 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA 50 form...help please
Craig

The DWP can reassess an ESA claim at any time once three months have elapsed from the previous Decision. Either the computer record was incorrect or they decided to reassess you early.

It's a full reassessment of your claim, make sure you use the latest guides as there have been changes since you were last assessed.

Gordon
Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.