× Members

PIP Tribunal: how to use Upper Tribunal Decisions

More
6 years 9 months ago #193222 by holesinmyjumper
PIP Tribunal: how to use Upper Tribunal Decisions was created by holesinmyjumper
Hello,

there's an upper tribunal decision that I believe can be supportive in my PIP Appeal. Do I need to treat it as evidence and send it in along with my personal evidence; just refer to it in my appeal submission or include a full copy in the appeal submission?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193227 by Gordon

holesinmyjumper wrote: Hello,

there's an upper tribunal decision that I believe can be supportive in my PIP Appeal. Do I need to treat it as evidence and send it in along with my personal evidence; just refer to it in my appeal submission or include a full copy in the appeal submission?

Thanks!

Include a reference to the UTT Decision, CPIP/file number/year and a short extract from the Decision that you feel is relevant to your appeal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: holesinmyjumper

More
6 years 9 months ago #193244 by holesinmyjumper
Replied by holesinmyjumper on topic PIP Tribunal: how to use Upper Tribunal Decisions
That's great, thanks.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.