× Members

I need your help please

More
6 years 9 months ago #193267 by john hosken
I need your help please was created by john hosken
Hello
Gorden
I need your help please i am sorry to say i did not get my pip to day the courts refused me but i have ask dwp to send me out an orther form so i need your help on this please many thanks you can send me any links etc. yours Mr john hosken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193283 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic I need your help please
John

Did the CAB attend with you?

You have two options;

You can make a new claim for PIP immediately, although you will need to think about the problems that meant that the Tribunal turned you down.

Or you can look to see whether you can take the current claim further, you cannot do this because you disagree with the Decision, only because you can show that there was an Error in the making of the Decision.

It would be worth you asking the CAB for their opinion.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193295 by john hosken
Replied by john hosken on topic I need your help please
Hello Gordon
Many thanks for your reply i did not have CAB attend with me at the courts to day i have had orther help from benefit answers from up north dont no if you them I have phone up pip immedately to day i will go back in my mind to what have turn me down to day i had no one with me whent on my own i will pop into my local CAB for there opinion i will let you no soon about this yours John

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.