× Members

Disc

More
6 years 9 months ago #193452 by Jane52
Replied by Jane52 on topic Disc
Thank you for response Gordan. Disc I am referring to is recording of member of public phoning 111 and describing me lying on the ground and saying I was was not having a seizure and 111 (non medically trained person) calling it a faint several times in a call. The recording gives an excellent example of my confusional state following a seizure and how I cannot speak with people/know my name, my age, until fully out of seizure, but if it is being called a faint, it sound like it may not be helpful.
Many thanks
Jane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193503 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Disc
Jane

Is it medically being called a faint, or is that a name that you have placed on the event?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193556 by Jane52
Replied by Jane52 on topic Disc
Hello Gordan
The 111 caller was calling it a faint - not sure what she was basing this decision on?
Many thanks
Jane

More
6 years 9 months ago #193566 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Disc
Jane

But what does your GP say about them, you said that you have had these faints for some considerable time?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.