× Members

WCA - Eating & Drinking with Chronic Fatigue

More
6 years 9 months ago #193313 by Asbo
I don't know what to put on this descriptor. For my PIP I put that I needed to be woken up every evening to eat (I sleep later afternoon every day) and that if I wasn't woken up it would impact on my eating. I probably would carry on sleeping. But on my PIP report they said that I was of normal body weight and that I ate sweet things when I was anxious therefore it was inconsistent with what I'd put! But I thought needing to be woken up to eat counted as prompting. I have been advised not to worry about this descriptor because you have to be virtually spoon fed to qualify. Any further advice welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193321 by Gordon
Asbo

I think you need to read the Descriptor again, it sets a very high standard, for example all of the Descriptors start with the word "cannot".

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Asbo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.