× Members

won esa appeal but moved group

More
6 years 9 months ago #193379 by shimmy14
won esa appeal but moved group was created by shimmy14
I won my appeal for ESA but got moved to WRAG from support group. I appealed 11/01/17 and won 10/07/17. I see that WRAG has changed since April 2017 and the money is now the same as JSL for new claims. My question is will I be classed as a new claimant and get the lower amount or will I be an existing claimant as I was appealing at the time of the change? also does anyone have a time scale on how long it takes for backdated money to be paid?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193391 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic won esa appeal but moved group
James

You're fine the change only applies to new claims for ESA made after the start or APril.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: shimmy14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.