× Members

AR1 form back payment and over payments.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193397 by Maxit
Hey All,

I have just been through a f2f review after returning my AR1 in March of this year. My award of enhanced mobility and standard daily living wasn't due to end until 2018.

If there was an increase in award would payments be backdated until March when the AR1 review was completed or are backdated payments not considered for reviews?

More importantly if my award was decreased would it be effective from March when the AR1 review was completed and if so would I be expected to repay the over payments from that date?

Many thanks for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193399 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic AR1 form back payment and over payments.
Maxit

As it was the DWP that initiated the reassessment any change in award will apply from the date the Decision is made. Specifically, if your award is reduced then they won't try and recover any monies already paid.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maxit, melannie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.