× Members

PIP for five years

More
6 years 9 months ago #193467 by Rox1975
PIP for five years was created by Rox1975
Im in shock after learning my fate about PIP decision . Had a really bad assessment over three weeks ago . it only lasted half a hour and not all activity's were covered or my healthy conditions. Had four months back pay deposited in my bank this week and ive just received the decision in writing . I get PIP until 2021 ,at the standard daily living component . I got points for activity's that i wasn't even asked about . I believe i should of got the higher rate but have decide that i wont fight the decision as the last time i had to fight i became extremely ill a. I am just glad its all over and i cant thank this site enough, what you are doing for people is amazing with you giving us the relevant information , support and advice . I dont feel so alone now and so glad I came across this site two years ago :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193518 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP for five years
Roxanne

Congratulations on the award, I'm sorry that it was not higher but I can understand why you do not want to pursue the matter.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.