× Members

ESA50 forms again after decision made in November.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193484 by jpg2502
I got put in the WRAG last November and now I already have another ESA50 form to fill out! So I am guessing the award was for a year, dating back to when I first got the ESA50 reassessment form last year. It feels like only yesterday I last filled it out!

Anyway, I am abit worried about my Doctor, he absolutely makes a point of saying how annoyed (rightly or wrongly) he gets about filling out these forms because they keep asking the same questions. I get his point, I got awarded PIP late 2015 after he filled out the forms, then he gets more requests only mere months later asking basically the same questions but for ESA, so is he likely to get forms AGAIN this year? I get very anxious about seeing him now due to this, he has not put any of the blame on me at all, but still I dont want to feel a burden because of these bloody assessment centres.

I did not have a medical last year, could this be the reason I have another ESA50 so soon and is it likely I will have a medical this time round?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193528 by Gordon
Jay

I'm afraid it's impossible to say whether you GP will be contacted again, but if they have responded to requests in the past then I think it more likely that they will be contacted this time

If you did not have a face to face last time then it is probably more likely that you will this time but it will depend on the information in and with your ESA50 and whether they do contact your GP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.