× Members

Pip

More
6 years 9 months ago #193494 by gavinkus
Pip was created by gavinkus
Hi I have several questions I would like to ask.
I went for a ftf several weeks ago and was wondering if I could ask to see a copy of the HCP assessment report. Would it prejudice the DWP decision makers decision. I have not received any communication as of yet .
Yours sincerely.
Gavinkus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193537 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

gavinkus wrote: Hi I have several questions I would like to ask.
I went for a ftf several weeks ago and was wondering if I could ask to see a copy of the HCP assessment report. Would it prejudice the DWP decision makers decision. I have not received any communication as of yet .
Yours sincerely.
Gavinkus

Yes you can request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim, I doubt that the Decision Maker will even be aware that a claimants has asked for a copy of the report.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: gavinkus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.