× Members

result

More
6 years 9 months ago #193696 by Sue Parry
result was created by Sue Parry
I would just like to say a very very big thank you to all you guys here at B&W. I have endured what feels like 4 months of hell. I had to fill in the ESA50 form and with having mental and physical disabilities, to say i found the form daunting and horrendous is an understatement. But, i followed your sound advice each step of the way, explained as thoroughly as i could, and gave examples on each question. it basically took me a question a day to do., 6-7 hrs. No i didnt write THAT much, but had to keep stopping,resting, moving,re reading, editing and i am slow. I sent 42 extra pages along with the form. I couldnt believe it, when after all that hard work and evidence, they STILL wanted me to have a face to face. I literally broke down. To cut a long story short, i booked for my f2f to be recorded, and i had my assessment. They were running late, and we had to wait 50 mins in the waiting room. When i got called, as we were walking down to the room, the assessor said that when she read my form, my evidence, my examples,which was well written, one word kept coming to her mind, WHY. Why on earth had i been put thru the ordeal of having a f2f as its quite obvious i shouldnt be here, and i should of been put in the support group without hesitation. She was going to keep it as short as possible, and if it was ok with me,she was only going to concentrate on 1 subject which would get me into the support group, even tho there were a few. So i agreed.I was in and out in about half an hour. She really was nice. She said that she was putting my symptoms down as long term and with no chance of improving. That gave me a bit of hope. 2 weeks later, the brown envelope came thru the door and yes, she kept her word, i was in the support group. What a relief, i couldnt of done it with out you guys, with your sound advice, examples and reminder of how i have adjusted my life to make things easier, which now seems just normal to me..... Thank you thank you thank you..... At least i wont have to go thru all that again now, i hope, as if the powers to be hadnt of moved the goal posts, i would of been retired now..... all ive got to deal with is pip ....and thats another story....Thank you, i really appreciate all that you do here at B&W

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193729 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic result
S

Very pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.